NAAC's Model Student Charter
A) An Institution's Responsibilities towards its Students
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the institution systematically and clearly to all students.
- Offer programmes that are consistent with institutional goals and Objectives.
- Offer a wide range of programmes with adequate academic flexibility.
- Use feedback from students in the inititation, review and redesign of programmes.
- Facilitate effective running of the teaching-learning programmes.
- Implement a well-conceived plan for monitoring student progress continuously.
- Ensure that the student assessment procedures and systems are reliable and valid.
- Provide clear information to students about the admission and completion requirements for all programmes, the fee structure and refund policies,financial aid and student support services.
- Ensure sufficient and well-run support services to all students.
- Promote values, social responsibilities and good citizenry in all students.
B) Students' Responsibilites of Learning
- Appreciate the institutional goals and objectives and contribute of their realisation by participating in relevant institutional activities.
- Have a clear knowledge of the programmes, admission policies, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Understand the teaching-learning strategies and evaluation systems of the institution.
- Follow the time schedules, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Undertake regular and intense study of learning materials.
- Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the institution.
- Prepare for continuous internal assignments and term-end examinations.
- Give feedback for system improvement.
- Have faith and ability to pursure liefelong learning.
Live as worthy alumni of the institution. [Courtesy : "NAAC" Bangalore]